Frontier 5.56 NATO 62 Grain Spire Point with Hornady Bullets - 150 Rounds
Frontier® Cartridge features Hornady bullets in 223 Rem and 5.56 NATO. Applications range from plinking, target shooting and hunting to law enforcement training and self-defense.
State-of-the-industry loading techniques and quality control procedures ensure the reliability of every Frontier® Cartridge round.
In addition to Hornady® target friendly, non-steel core bullets in a variety of offerings, Frontier® Cartridge features brass cartridge cases and military-grade boxer primers and propellant.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Projectile: SPire Point, Copper Jacketed, Lead Core
- Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- Priming: Military-Grade Boxer Primer & Propellant
- Muzzle Velocity: 3060 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1289 ft. lbs.
- Manufacturer's Part #: FR282
- Made in the USA by Frontier Cartridge with Hornady Bullets