Barnaul 6.5 Grendel 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket with Lacquered Steel Case - 20 Rounds
The 6.5 Grendel was developed as a low recoil, high accuracy cartridge for the AR-15 platform.The design intention is to give an AR-15 200 to 800 yard effectiveness, more similar to the .308, while using a STANAG magazine, and keeping a smaller rifle profile than that of the AR-10.
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Bullet Weight: 100 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Casing: Steel (Lacquer Coated)
Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2,707 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 1,633 ft. lb.
- Made by Barnaul in Russia
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The bullets mic out to .261 and .262 the land in the grendel are .264. Never going to be accurate. Not worth the price at all.