Barnaul 6.5 Grendel 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket with Lacquered Steel Case - 500 Round Case
The 6.5 Grendel was developed as a low recoil, high accuracy cartridge for the AR-15 platform. The design intention is to give an AR-15 200 to 800 yard effectiveness, more similar to the .308, while using a STANAG magazine, and keeping a smaller rifle profile than that of the AR-10.
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Bullet Weight: 100 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Casing: Steel (Lacquer Coated)
Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2,707 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 1,633 ft. lb.
- Made by Barnaul in Russia