Barnaul 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Full Metal Jacket with Lacquered Case - 500 round Case
One of the most well-known rifle cartridges around the world, the 7.62x39 is an intermediate rifle cartridge that was developed by the Soviets during World War II. The 7.62x39 cartridge is synonymous with the AK-47, SKS rifles and the RPD and RPK light machine guns. 7.62x39 is a .30 caliber cartridge that provides good range performance along with solid terminal ballistics.
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Bullet Weight: 123 Grain
- Bullet Style: Bi-Metal Jacket Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Casing: Steel (Lacquer Coated)
Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 2,543 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 1,174 ft. lb.
- Made by Barnaul in Russia