Century Arms Romanian Non-Corrosive 7.62x39 123 Grain Steal-Cased Full Metal Jacket AM2002 - 700 Rounds in Sealed SPAM CAN w/Opener
This ammo has sealed primers and sealed case mouth, comes in the old Soviet bloc sealed "spam can" tin for long term storage. This 7.62x39 is non-corrosive and comes with the necessary and correct opener. Best way to open one of these is to start with one corner and work around one end (two corners), careful not to get cut by the sharp metal as you open it.
Century Arms 7.62X39, 123 Grain, Full Metal Jacket, 700 Round Sealed Tin of 20 Rounds Per Box, Includes 1 Tin Opener with Each Tin. Sealed cans stored correctly will last for decades and generations.
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Bullet Weight: 123 Grain
- Bullet Style: Bi-Metal Jacket, Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Sealed Primer & Case Mouth (see pics)
- Casing: Steel, Non-Reloadable
- Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Fully Sealed "Spam Can" (see pics) w/ Can Opener
- Manuf. Part# AM2002
- Manufactured in Romania