PRVI Partizan 7.62x51 NATO 145gr FMJ-BT M80 Ball - 100 Rounds + x5 MAGPUL M3 PMAG 20rd. LR/SR .308/7.62X51 NATO Black PMAGs
MAGPUL M3 PMAG 20 Round LR/SR 7.62X51 NATO (.308 Win) Magazine- Black, 5 PMAGs
The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20 round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. All of the GEN M3 improvements are here in the 20 round capacity of our previous design. The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 replaces the MAG243 in our line. The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, S&W M&P10, and others
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
PRVI Partizan 7.62x51 NATO 145 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail M80 Ball - 100 Rounds
Since 1928, PRVI Partizan has been producing custom ammunition in Serbia for competition, indoor ranges and hunting. PRVI manufactures over 400 different calibers ranging from so many western calibers, military and metric calibers to include this NATO spec. M80 ball ammo, all non-corrosive and all in reloadable, boxer primed cases.
This M80 ball ammo has sealed primers and is great for every MBR (main battle rifle) such as the M14/M1A, G3/HK91/CETME, Armalite AR10, DPMS/Knights .308cal. AR, F.A.L., Saiga/Vepr AK in .308cal., and many others.
- Caliber: 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Win.)
- Bullet Weight: 145 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail M80 (FMJ-BT)
- Case Type: Brass
- Non-Corrosive, Boxer Primed RELOADABLE Brass Cased, Sealed Primers
- Muzzle Velocity: 2838 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2592 ft. lbs.
- NEW Production Ammunition
- Manufactured by PPU PRVI Partizan in Serbia