Hornady Precision Hunter 7MM PRC (Precision Rifle Cartridge) 175 Grain Extremely Low Drag-eXpanding (ELD-X) 80712 - 20 Rounds
Hornady's Precision Hunter features a Heat Shield tip that resists the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in-class BC over its entire trajectory. A streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design, highly concentric AMP bullet jackets, and Heat Shield tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency. With high velocity, 0-400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock ring work to keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention. Upon low velocity, 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting controlled expansion with a large mushroom and 85-90% retained weight, the bullet provides deep penetration and large cavities.
- Caliber: 7MM PRC (Precision Rifle Cartridge)
- Bullet Weight: 175 Grains
- Bullet Style: Extremely Low Drag-eXpanding (ELD-X)
- Muzzle (Velocity): 3000 FPS
- Muzzle (Energy): 3497 Ft. Lbs.
- Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- High Quality Cases, Primers and Propellant
- Optimized performance from various platforms
- Manuf. Part# 80712
- Manufactured in the USA by Hornady