PMC Bronze Handgun, 9mm Luger (9x19mm) 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 50 rds
The same quality and dependability built into our Starfire ammunition is incorporated throughout our extensive line of PMC training ammunition and standard hollow point or soft point ammunition. All PMC cartridges must pass through the rigorous inspection of our electronic powder check station. This station accurately measures the propellant charge in each round. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by a tiny amount, just two tenths of one grain, the system stops and that cartridge is discarded. No other ammunition manufacturer can truthfully assure you greater uniformity and reliability than PMC!
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19, 9 Para, 9 Parabellum)
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Casing: Brass
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1150 fps
- Velocity at 50 yards: 1057 fps.
- Muzzle (Energy): 338 ft/lbs.
- Target Shooting, Practice Ammunition.