SAA 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 1,000 Rounds, Remanufactured, Bulk.
This batch has tarnished brass.
Manufactured in the USA for SAA, this Remanufactured, brass cased ammunition is an excellent value with unparalleled quality.
- Caliber: 9x19mm (9mm Luger, 9mm Para)
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (Copper Jacketed, Lead Core)
- Bullet Casing: Brass, Once Fired
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1150 fps
- Made in the USA, Manufactured for SAA
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Let’s start with yes I will recommend it to my friends and I will purchase it again it’s a little on the dirty side but it shoots good been through about 600 of the 1000 rounds I bought and had zero problems so that’s a good thing when it comes to a reload.
Great range ammo... can't beat the price.
Not really sure exactly what to expect when I bought his ammo. I was surprised when it arrived. It looks like new first run ammo. No flaws as I can see. We ran through 200 rounds without an hitch using a Beretta px4 Storm. Good value for range ammo. I will buy more without hesitation.