Speer Lawman 9mm Luger 115 Grain TMJ - 50 Rounds
Training with ammunition that gives you the feel and performance of premium ammo gives you the edge you need when duty calls. However, using premium hollow point ammunition for target practice and training is not cost-effective. That’s where SPEER® Lawman® comes in. It delivers all the performance of premium ammo for a fraction of the cost. Lawman uses high-value, brass cases, CCI® primers and SPEER TMJ® or conventional full metal jacketed bullets. The end result: tight groups and consistent pressure and velocity, every time you squeeze the trigger.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm, 9mm Para)
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grain
- Bullet Style: TMJ RN (fully copper jacketed lead core bullet)
- Casing: Brass
- Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1200 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 368 ft. lbs.
- NEW Ammo
- Premium target ammo
- Manufacturer's Part #: 53650
- Made in the USA by CCI/Speer
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Accurate and consistent out to 10 yds or so. Not so much any further than that due both to lighter bullet weight in wind and TMJ vs FMJ I normally use.