SAA Personal Protection 9mm 124 gr. GDHP Nickel Plated Brass Cased JHP - 50 Rounds
This ammunition is an excellent value loaded with a 124 grain Gold Dot Hollow Point on reloadable nickel plated brass cases. This ammo is new production and manufactured for SAA in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 9MM Luger (9mm Para, 9x19mm)
- Bullet Weight: 124 Grain
- Bullet Style: Speer Gold Dot Hollow Point (GDHP) Projectile (JHP)
- Bullet Casing: Nickel Plated Brass, Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Factory NEW Manufacture
- 100% Made in the USA, Manufactured for SAA
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Expensive but worth it during the shortage. Got up to the line intending to fire only 3 or 4 rounds to test. Stupid me put 13 rounds out the barrel without thinking about it. Expensive magazine. Fed fine, fired fine. Surplus Ammo would be my go to site if finding ammo wasnt a scavenger hunt these days.
The projectiles are quite nice and perform as GDHPs should as far as expansion. The issue with these was inconsistent flight patterns (resulting in inconsistent groups and several fliers).
Very good ammo