Remington Golden Saber High Performance Jacket (HPJ) 9mm Luger 124 gr. +P Brass Jacketed Hollow Point (BJHP) - 50 Rounds
Golden Saber HPJ bullets have the same industry-exclusive Driving Band profile that centers the bullet perfectly in the bore as it moves into the rifling. This results in match-grade accuracy and higher velocity conservation.
The bullet's jacket is made entirely of cartridge brass that results in virtually 100% weight retention. The precise hollow-point cavity design maximizes penetration by minimizing lead core deformation leading to optimum barrier penetration and expansion through a full range of accepted barrier tests.
This defensive load has nickel-plated cases for more reliable feeding, waterproofed primers and case mouths that provide maximum integrity in all weather conditions as well as flash-suppressed powders that allow faster low-light target reacquisition.
***For use only in modern 9mm weapons rated for +P ammunition.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm, 9mm Para)
- Bullet Weight: 124 Grain +P
- Bullet Style: Brass Jacketed Hollow Point (BJHP), High Performance Jacket (HPJ)
- Casing: Nickel Plated Brass, Reloadable
- Waterproofed Priming & Case Mouth
- Flash Suppressed Powder
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1180 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 383 ft. lb.
- Made in the USA by Remington Military / Law Enforcement
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what my XD needed. Great shooting ammo