Remington L.E. 9mm+P 124 gr. Brass Jacketed Hollow Point (BJHP), Bonded Golden Saber - 150 rds. (3 boxes of 50)
Golden Saber Bonded is the ultimate extension of our revolutionary Golden Saber HPJ bullet concept. Through an exclusive Remington process, the lead core is hot-bonded to the brass jacket. The result is exceptional weight retention - up to 97% when fire through automobile glass - while maintaining phenomenal terminal performance when shot through heavy clothing or into bare gelatin. And the bonding process does not cause a reduction in accuracy performance - jacket and core concentricity and resulting gyroscopic balance has been maintained to deliver match-grade accuracy.
Unlike competitive bonded handgun bullets, expansion, penetration, weight retention performance when fired through barriers such as wallboard and plywood has actually been improved. The unique design and bonding process also produces a bullet that requires less energy to initiate expansion. At the same time, the jacket stiffness and wall thickness is designed to eliminate over-expansion, thus maximizing penetration. These ultra-high performance characteristics make Golden Saber and Golden Saber Bonded ideal for overall law enforcement applications.
- Caliber: 9mm+P (Luger, 9x19, Para)
- Bullet Weight: 124 Grain
- Bullet Style: Brass Jacketed Hollow Point (BJHP), Bonded
- Bullet Casing: Nickel-Plated Brass, Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Kleanbore Priming, Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1180 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 384 ft. lb.
- Manufacture Part #: GS9MMDB
- Made in the USA by Remington L.E.