TulaAmmo 9x18 Makarov 92 Grain Full Metal Jacketed - 50 Rounds.
The cartridge 9 mm Makarov is used for sporting and training pistol shooting in shooting galleries and ranges. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions at the temperature range from - 20 °С to +50 °С. The cartridge case is cylinder-shaped with non-projecting flange. The cartridge complies with CIP requirements.
- Caliber: 9x18 Makarov, 9x18mm
- Bullet Weight: 92 Grain
- Bullet Style: FMJ
- Bullet Casing: Steel Cased with phosphate polymer coating, Non-Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1033 fps.
- Bi-Metal Jacket
- Manf. Part #: TA918092
- Made in Russia by Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Order was shipped and delivered in justs days. Very happy with quickness of how my order was processed.
Very good item