TulaAmmo 9x18 Makarov 92 Grain Full Metal Jacketed - 500 Rounds.
The cartridge 9 mm Makarov is used for sporting and training pistol shooting in shooting galleries and ranges. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions at the temperature range from - 20 °С to +50 °С. The cartridge case is cylinder-shaped with non-projecting flange. The cartridge complies with CIP requirements.
- Caliber: 9x18 Makarov, 9x18mm
- Bullet Weight: 92 Grain
- Bullet Type: FMJ
- Bullet Casing: Stel Cased with phosphate polymer coating, Non-Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1033 fps
- Bi-Metal Jacket
- Manf. Part #: TA918092
- Made in Russia by Ulyanovsk Cartridge Works
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good price, functioned perfectly in P64
arrived pretty fast and works as good as it was expected to, no issues with any of it
Great ammo and fast shipping. No issues, will buy again when I run out.