Barnaul 9x18 Makarov 94 Grain Full Metal Jacketed FMJ - 50 Rounds.
Developed in the later half of the 20th century, the 9x18 Makarov is a Russian pistol and submachine gun cartridge. While Makarov PM is the most well-known pistol for this caliber, approximately 30 other pistols and submachine guns support this caliber as well. This is one of the original Russian munitions factories that has been making 9mm Makarov ammo for Russian and all other weapons chambered in 9x18 in the original steel cased spec.
- Caliber: 9x18 Makarov, 9x18mm
- Bullet Weight: 94 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Bullet Casing: Polymer Coated Steel Cased, Non-Reloadable
- Bullet Primer: Berdan, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle Velocity: 1099 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 253 ft-lb
- Bi-Metal Jacketed Bullet
- Manf. Part #: BRN9mmMakarovFMJ94
- Made in Russia by Barnaul