AAC Model 7 .300 Blackout 16" 1:7 Threaded 3 Round Capacity Adjustable Trigger Synthetic Stock Bolt Action Rifle - Black
Advanced Armament Corp (AAC) is a premium designer and manufacturer of silencers, tactical firearms, and accessories built for shooters by shooters. This particular rifle is the Model 7 which is a bolt action rifle chambered in .300 AAC Blackout. It is built off of a shorter version of the Remington 700, and it features a threaded 16" barrel, adjustable X-Mark trigger, and 20 MOA scope rail.
Specifications and Features:
Advanced Armament Corp (AAC) Model 7 Bolt Action Rifle 101265
.300 AAC Blackout
16" 5R rifled barrel
Nitride bore and chamber
1:7 Twist Rate
Thread Protector Included
3 Round capacity
20 MOA scope rail
X-Mark adjustable trigger factory set at 3.5lbs
Glass filled polymer stock
Adjustable cheek piece
Overall weight 6 lbs 8 oz
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Can't beat it for the price. Nice trigger, light, accurate.