Aero Precision STS AR-15 Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul MOE BLACK Furniture & NOVESKE STS Short Throw Selector Installed
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
STS or Short Throw Selector (Safety) differs from the original 90 degree selector. The original has the selector at the 9o'clock position for SAFE and 12o'clock for FIRE/SEMI. The STS has the SAFE still at 9o'clock but only moves 60 degrees (11o'clock) for FIRE/SEMI.
- Aero Precision Manufactured, True Mil-Spec Forged Lower Receiver
- Noveske Short Throw Selector Installed (Ambi or Right Handed)
- Noveske Rt-Hand STS has the shorter selector
- Noveske Ambi STS has the longer on Left Side Selector, Shorter Right Side Selector
- Complete with LPK installed
- Comes with Magpul MOE Black Grip, Stock, & Trigger Guard
- Complete with collapsing 6-position carbine stock installed
- Have pictograms for fire control
- Quality made using 7075 T6 aluminum (aircraft grade)
- Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
- THIS IS FOR 1 COMPLETE LOWER RECEIVER!
NOTE: LIMITED TO SUPPLY ON HAND!
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great lower for the price love the furniture have not had any problems with the lower bought two. One is now a 300 black-out the other is 556-223 no trigger creep just a nice piece for the money