Aero Precision M5 .308 Assembled Lower Receiver with MOE Grip - No Stock - DPMS Cut
This DPMS spec. (verses other 308 AR designs like Armalite's AR10) complete lower is one of the best big bore AR platforms you can start with. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
We assemble these complete 308 AR lowers here in Tacoma, WA using the correct 308 LPK's.
- Semi-auto M5 (.308) lower receiver (DPMS cut)
- Machined from 7075-T6 FORGED aluminum
- Complete with LPK Installed
- Magpul Black MOE Grip Installed
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Marked “Cal Multi”
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines (to include Magpul 308 mags)
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplus Ammo & Arms) You will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as signed delivery to your FFL.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love it. Great customer service from Surplus Ammo.