Aero Precision M5 .308 Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul ACS Stock Assembly - DPMS Cut
This DPMS spec. (verses other 308 AR designs like Armalite's AR10) complete lower is one of the best big bore AR platforms you can start with. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
We assemble these complete 308 AR lowers here in Tacoma, WA using the correct 308 LPK's along with Magpul's MOE grip and ACS stock.
- Semi-auto M5 (.308) lower receiver (DPMS cut)
- Machined from 7075-T6 FORGED aluminum
- Complete with Magpul ACS Stock Installed
- Complete with LPK Installed
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Marked “Cal Multi”
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines (to include Magpul 308 mags)
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplus Ammo & Arms) You will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as signed delivery to your FFL.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love it fits great with my upper and really surprised with the stock , Great feel might change my M4's Stock
Nice minus the trigger. Replaced the trigger with another mil. Spec thumbs up.
Only thing I don't like is how stiff the stock is to adjust, it feels like buffer tube is larger than the stock. Other than that it's well worth the money.
Fit my aero upper well! Nicely assembled
The Aero Precision complete lower is a great bargain at the price SA offered it. The unit is top quality with premium Magpul hardware. The LPK seems to be of high quality also. The trigger function seems accaptable, I will still replace it with a Geissele unit but it is good enough for non precision shooting. It accepts the current magpul pmags so I am on my way with another AR build. Thanks SA.
Perfectly fit my 6.5 Creedmore upper. Priced lower than I could've bought separately and assembled!
I'm very satisfied with my experience! Definitely will be doing business with surplus Ammo again!
Absolutely fantastic product Aero Precision is A number 1
Aero precision quality with SAA price and service. Thats a win win!