Aero Precision EPC-9 Stripped AR-9 9mm (or 40S&W) Glock-Mag Lower Receiver APAR620001AC/EPC-9 - Black
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Aero's receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: AERO PRECISION LLC Tacoma, WA
The EPC-9 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package for your next pistol caliber build. This custom-designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and has several functional features, much like the M4E1, to help simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
- Threaded bolt catch pin for easy installation
- Integrated enlarged trigger guard to remove any risk of breaking off trigger guard tabs, and provide an overall more rugged platform to build on
- Threaded takedown pin detent recess to allow for the installation of a detent and spring with a single 4-40 set screw
- Flared magazine well for quick and easy reloads
- Proprietary components pre-installed from the factory
- Standard AR15 takedown/pivot pin lug pattern
- Machined from custom forged 7075-T6 aluminum
- Compatible with standard frame GLOCK® magazines
- Model: EPC-9
- Mil-spec materials and coating on receiver
- Pictograms for fire control
- Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Semi-auto AR-9 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR-9 components and GLOCK® mags (9mm or 40S&W)
- Manufactured in Tacoma, WA, U.S.A.
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, WA. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.