Aero Precision AR-15 Complete GEN 2 Lower Receiver with Carbine Collapsing Stock
The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Assembled in Victor, MT by SAA
- Complete Stock Assembly and Lower Parts Kit Installed
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, WA. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
valuable complete lower
Great lower. Everything I could hope for at this price.
Took a while to get Surplus Ammo in contact with my FFL.
Very nice well constructed. I will buy another one
The AERO M4E1 is an A+ lower for the money. Only downside to this is the trigger is absolutely horrible. It has tons of creep and hard to pull. To be expected tho with just a std trigger. I ordered a cmc to drop in and its night and days better!
I purchased an Aero Precision upper receiver and complete lower for my 6.5 Grendel build project. I'm very happy with the quality of both and you can't beat the price. I would buy them again for any future builds.
Really great product for the price and great finish
I put a 7.62x39 upper on this lower. It fit and functioned with no issues. I did have issues with the 5.56 magpul mags not feeding. I have ordered caliber specific mags that should work fine (I hope). I would not hesitate to use another one of these lowers.
Start out with the machine work is great love that it has the screw so you can tighten the lower with the upper. Had to lube up the safety which is no problem a person should always do a complete tear down and adjust to preferred needs. The only thing that I was not aware of was the stock was Commercial not MIL-SPEC. Not a big deal but new furniture will have to be procured to comply. This was used for a 6.5 Grendel build not one problem.
AR15 M4E1 Complete lower
Excellent fit and finish. Have not been able to use it yet due to weather.