Aero Precision X15 AR15 Assembled GEN 2 Lower Receiver without Stock
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Aero's receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: AERO PRECISION LLC Tacoma, WA
Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
This lower comes with a complete lower receiver parts kit (installed, NOTE: buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small baggie attached to the lower).
GEN 2 Aero Receiver Improvements:
Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Model: X15
- Assembled with LPK installed (buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small baggie attached to the lower)
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Have pictograms for fire control
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL: MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- NOTE: These are not Pre-Ban lowers
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
- Assembled here in Victor, MT USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very pleased with quality and price.
Ordered and received my lower with no issues, Surplus Ammo dealt quickly and professionally with my FFL, and the fit and finish on the built lower was top notch. I am more than pleased with my purchase and would buy 20 more if budget allowed!
Perfect match to my aero upper the fire control was polished and well matched very happy with product
In short, the shipping was terrible. Not packaged well at all. Both myself and my FFL dealer were saying yikes when it arrived. Ontop of that, we both had trouble getting straight info over the phone. Sorry, but I would not order from Surplus Ammo again.
If you do your research on Aero Precision you'll quickly find this company only knows one thing "absolute quality". This lower really stands apart from others it is definitely true mill spec quality.
I purchased this along with the Aero Precision chrome lined upper. The lower is top quality and I can't find anything to fault the lower about. The two fit together perfect.
I purchased a complete Aero lower from SA&A, fits up to my DPMS and Bushmaster upper's perfectly. It has a nicer trigger out of the box than my Bushmaster lower than has had 500 rounds through it. Would absolutely buy again and recommend to anyone looking for a quality lower. IMHO you'd be Plum Crazy to buy anything else...