Aero Precision AR-15 Complete GEN 2 Lower Receiver with Carbine Collapsing Stock
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
GEN 2 Aero Receiver Improvements:
Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Model: X15
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Complete with LPK installed
- Complete with collapsing 6-position carbine stock installed
- Have pictograms for fire control
- Quality made using 7075 T6 aluminum (aircraft grade)
- Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- NOTE: These are not pre-ban lowers.
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No better out there for the price!
I don't think you will find a better lower at this price point.
Fit and finish are great, and has a nice crisp trigger.
I was in the process of building a 300 Blackout and needed a lower, preferably an Aero Precision, to match the upper. Once together, I was extremely impressed with the fitting of the upper and lower. It was as if they were machined at the same time. The two pieces pinned together tightly and feel as if it was a single piece unit. Very nice. The trigger group was a lot more smooth than my Colt AR 15. I am still waiting for my tax stamp to return, therefore I have not yet fired the firearm.
ONLY DOWNER IS TRIGGER SEEMS LIKE A 4 STAGE WILL NEED SOME WORK
WOULD BUY AGAIN
Can't give 5 stars yet cause I haven't fired it with the upper that I purchased. Good fit and finish though. Everything seems to work as it should. Seems to have a good trigger for just a mil-spec and low priced lower.
Bought one of these for my Grendel and Beowulf..This lower can handle the heavy recoil and rapid fire of the Beowulf and the bump fire of the Grendel..The fit and finish is very good and i will be purchasing another one in the near future..I highly recommend this product if you are looking for an entry level lower or if you are a professional and are making a custom build..
I bought one of these lowers and pinned it to a Smith & Wesson 5.45 upper... then i put on a Slide Fire stock that will allow it to shoot full auto by bump-firing from the shoulder... it has taken thousands of rounds through it and never missed a beat.