Anderson AM-15 Assembled AR15 Lower Receiver without Stock
Perfect platform for building the ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle or carbine. Made from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
This assembled AR-15 lower w/o stock utilzes the Anderson Manuf. lower receiver with an Anderson Lower Parts Kit. We assemble them here in Tacoma, WA with all Made-in-the-U.S.A. parts.
These assembled AR-15 lowers w/o stock will work with any AR-15 stock kit, rifle or pistol build, and will fit to most any and every other manufacturer's mil-spec complete upper receiver to include our own SAA complete uppers in every caliber ever designed for the AR-15 ranging from 22lr to .223/5.56, 300AAC/Blackout, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC and more.
This lower comes with a complete lower receiver parts kit (installed, NOTE: buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small baggie attached to the lower).
- Lower Receiver: ANDERSON MANUFACTURING
- Model: AM-15
- Standard Open Trigger Guard
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" and "FIRE" for fire control
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Complete with Lower Parts Kit (LPK) installed (buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included)
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Will and has worked/fit to every other mil-spec complete AR-15 upper we've ever heard of.
- Assembled here in Victor, MT USA
- Lower manufactured in Hebron, KY
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Other than a tiny ding under the paint near where the buffer tube screws in this lower is perfect. My Leapers UTG A2 stock fit perfectly and looks awesome. I got a smith assembling a 20" gov't profile del-ton barrel on a slick side anderson upper . I can't wait to shoot it.
Perfect functioning lower. Very pleased with it.
A great functioning lower at a great price that allows one the flexibility of selecting a fixed or carbine stock of one's choice without paying for parts that will be replaced.
Fits great, works excellent. Would definitely buy again.
You just can't beat Three lowers with LPK installed for $300.
Completed my Delton rifle kit with it for a perfect match.....Fits nice and tight!
Thank you SURPLUS AMMO!
Great lower receiver for any build, already assembled for even more savings.
i have bought 3 lowers from them all top notch builds
great service easy will buy more
Just got it today, put rifle together, all looks good, passes function test, next step SHOOT IT !!!
No issues with my A2 stock I put on it. Seems to function properly& no blemishes on lower at all . This is my 2nd lower from Anderson Arms and they both are great lowers for the price.