Anderson AR-15 Complete PISTOL Lower Receiver AM-15
Perfect platform for building the ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 Pistol. Made from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
- Model: AM-15
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Complete with LPK installed
- Complete with Pistol Grip
- Complete with KAK PISTOL TUBE Assembly Installed
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" and "FIRE" for fire control
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
- Lower manufactured in Hebron, KY
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good lower for my build
I ordered this lower and received it well within the shipping date. My upper receiver from CBC industries connected with no problems and provided a very tight fit which has zero spacing between the two reducing any rattle.
I've now bought 3 of these lower receivers and they fun ruin flawlessly. Great for budget builds.
Great lower, especially considering the price.
Lower received quickly ,at a good price .Fit and finish is excellent. I have not used it as I still waiting on upper .But so far I am happy .Once I have fired it I will update evaluation.
The lower looks well made. Just wished it came with a single point attachment. The tube is really tight and had to use a pipe wrench to get it broke loose to install a single point sling attachment.
Great product as expected, functions flawlessly on 300 blackout upper and pretty GREAT price.
Good lower. Can't beat it for the money. SAA has quick turnaround too. Thanks
This Anderson lower is well built. Fit and finish are awesome! Buy with confidence!