Anderson AM-15 AR-15 Complete Lower Receiver with 6-Position Collapsing Carbine Stock
This is the perfect platform for building the ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle or carbine. Made from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
This complete lower utilizes the Anderson Manuf. lower receiver with an Anderson Lower Parts Kit and our own SAA stock kit. We assemble them here in Tacoma, WA with all Made-in-the-U.S.A. parts.
These complete AR-15 lowers will fit to most any and every other manufacturer's mil-spec complete upper receiver to include our own SAA complete uppers in every caliber ever designed for the AR-15 ranging from 22lr to .223/5.56 to 300AAC/Blackout to 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC and more.
- Lower Receiver: ANDERSON MANUFACTURING
- Model: AM-15
- Standard Open Trigger Guard
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec Dimensions and Coating on Receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" and "FIRE" for fire control
- Semi-auto AR15 Lower Receiver
- Complete with Lower Parts Kit (LPK) installed
- Complete with collapsing 6-POSITION carbine stock installed
- Works with Standard AR15 Components and Magazines
- Will and has worked/fit to every other mil-spec complete AR-15 upper we've ever heard of.
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
- Lower manufactured in Hebron, KY
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
74 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Built a new platform using this, a Hardened Arms upper and a Failzero BCG and not one malfunction at all. Will recommend this to others!
Fit and finish is very good, works as it should, no jams or problems. Would recommend to others
For the cost, I couldn't expect better quality. Beautifully crafted Anderson lower with SAA LPK. Color filled the engravings and threw it on a Hardened Arms upper with Fail Zero BCG. Will run it soon, wouldn't doubt it to run flawless.
Very nice low priced lower.
Best lowers ive baught
I would purchase this COMPLETE LOWER WITH M4 COLLAPSING STOCK again.
Excellent!!!! Quick. Exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order from Surplus again.
Great product and awesome costumer service. The only thing i would prefer would be a Mil-spec buffer tube.
Great lower, works flawlessly