Anderson MFG. AR-15 Stripped Forged Lower Receiver
Perfect platform for building the ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle or carbine. Made from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
- ANDERSON MANUFACTURING
- Model: AM-15
- Standard OPEN Trigger Guard
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec Dimensions and Coating on Receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" and "FIRE" for fire control
- Semi-auto AR15 Lower Receiver
- Works with Standard AR15 Components and Magazines
- NOTE: These are not pre-ban lowers.
- Lower manufactured in Hebron, KY
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought 3 of these and they are excellent receivers. All my magazines drop free and the uppers (not Andersons) fit and function great. The finish is very flat and dark and some of my uppers are lighter in color but I don’t care because they work good.
Worked great, perfect fit with lowers. Now all 3 are assembled and pulling duty with patrol section.
I ordered a stripped AR lower from Surplus Ammo. This was my first purchase from them. They promptly verified that they had my dealers FFL on file. The lower was promptly shipped to my dealer. When I received the lower from my dealer it was in perfect condition. The build went very smoothly. I will definitely buy from Surplus Ammo again.
really tight used Anderson lower parts kit to assemble my SAA went together a lot easier. But once together trigger pull was a lot better than my other 3 SAA would not hesitate to buy another I also used heavy hammer spring and lightened trigger spring in both the Anderson and SAA
There was one fitment issue when installing my LPK. The right hole for the pivot pin was tight, making opening and closing the pivot pin extremely difficult; I needed to take a file to it so the pivot pin could operate properly. Other than that, everything fit perfectly into the lower. I will definitely be purchasing another one of these.
Purchased this lower for a new 300blk build I'm working on. everything fit perfectly. put it on my existing 5.56 ar upper and had no issues. I also purchased an SAA lower at the same time for my sons AR build and for twice the cost, it was a little tight in the magwell where this Anderson was perfect.
Great lower! Everything is tight, fits right and went together without a hitch. I would dare anyone to compare an Anderson lower and any other costing twice the price. No difference, unless you like buying a name.