Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 16" 458 SOCOM carbine HBAR Stainless Steel Finish 1:14 Twist Polygonal Rifled Barrel
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore. This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 458 SOCOM
- Barrel Length: 16" H-Bar Profile
- Gas System: Carbine
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Rifling: 1:14 Polygonal 3 groove
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 11/16x24"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A. in St. Helens, Oregon
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Haven't shot it yet but finish quality looks excellent, and if it's half as good as all the other reviews I've read on it I will be happy
This is a high quality barrel! I can’t decide on a free float handguard so I haven’t assembled it yet. I’m sure when I do it will work great. I have never been disappointed with anything I have bought from Surplus Ammo!!! Service was excellent and shipping was fast. Thanks SAA!!!!