Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 18" Mid-Length Stainless Steel Finish 6.5 Grendel (264 LBC) 1:8 (NEW twist) Poly Barrel
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel Type 1 (264 LBC)
- Barrel Length: 18" H-Bar (Standard Profile)
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Rifling: 1:8 Polygonal 5 groove
- M4 feed ramps
- Under hand guard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 5/8x24"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A. in St. Helens, Oregon
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed in a SAA billet upper. I lapped the upper and bedded the barrel with loctite. Sub moa with Hornady black. .. maybe sub 3/4 moa.. only had time for a few