Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 Pistol 10.5" HBAR Carbine Stainless Steel 1:8 Polygonal Rifled Barrel - 5.56 Chamber - COSMETIC-BLEM
***Includes FREE Assembled Nitride AR15 Bolt - Head Spaced to Barrel
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
***These are genuine Black Hole Weaponry barrels. Another company had paid a deposit to have these barrels made and laser engraved. This company did not follow through on their purchase. We purchased these barrels from Black Hole Weaponry and have removed the other company's logo.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm (NATO)
- Barrel Length: 10.5" HBAR
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black with Blem Laser Markings
- Rifling: 1:8 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 1/2x28"
- Weight: 2.0lbs
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.