Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 Carbine 16" Stainless Steel 6.8 SPC Spec II 1:11 Polygonal Rifled Barrel.
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 6.8 SPC/Rem Spec II
- Barrel Length: 16" H-Bar (Standard Profile)
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:11 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under hand guard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 5/8x24"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A. in St. Helens, Oregon
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit and finish was excellent
Very impressed with customer service helped me get what I wanted . Barrel look great and shoots even better got a 16" will order a 18" when they come available
Barrel arrived quickly, well packaged. Fit was a little tight, which is good, and the finish was very good. Definitely more accurate than I am. Couldn't be happier with it, very well made.
What an impressive barrel, really nice finish clear markings, very nice machine work.
Shipped well protected and looks good on my custom six8 fitted with adj gas block and a nice little custom comp, shooting this AR is a lot better than my factory .556 Rock River, less recoil no muzzle rise and like the other gentleman said... 1 black hole !
My 6.8 Spec II barrel creates holes that touch at 100 yards. Very impressive accuracy with quality ammo...