Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 Mid Length 16" HBAR Brushed Stainless Steel Finish 1:8 Polygonal Rifled Barrel 5.56 Chamber
***Includes FREE Assembled Nitride AR15 Bolt - Head Spaced to Barrel
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm (NATO)
- Barrel Length: 16" HBAR (Heavy BARrel) Profile
- Gas System: Mid Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel (Brushed Finish)
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:8 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under Hand Guard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- .750" diameter at gas block
- Threading (TPI): 1/2x28"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Manufactured right here in the U.S.A.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i bought a used BHW barrel from a friend. 16" SS intermediate gas length.3 grove barrel. i loaded surplus 55g in mixed brass hoping for 1.5 moa. i got 2 nodes you could cover with a dime. .5 or better at 100 yds . this is now my go to upper.
I never buy anything but BWH Barrels! I've tried them all an this company always meets my needs