Black Hole Weaponry AR-15 18" Mid-Length Stainless Steel 6.8 SPC Spec II 1:11 Polygonal Rifled Barrel
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 6.8 SPC/Rem Spec II
- Barrel Length: 18" H-Bar (Standard Profile)
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:11 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under hand guard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 5/8x24"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A. in St. Helens, Oregon
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Surplus arms just rocks. These barrels, through a local BHW vendor, are upwards of $400. And you don't get the free shipping or upper to go with it. And, after contacting customer service they hooked me up with a deal on shipping the rest of my order. Just absolutely stand-up folks.
The barrel? I haven't shot it yet. Build is not finished yet. But there just isn't a better barrel even if you paid 20% more. MOA with iron sights? Yup. And the machining and finish are perfect.