Black Hole Weaponry 24" Rifle-Length Stainless Steel 1:11 Polygonal Rifled Barrel - .308 Chamber - DPMS Compatible
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 308 Win
- Barrel Length: 24" HBAR Profile
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:11 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 5/8x24"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A. in St. Helens, Oregon
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very nice barrels, well made and look very sharp, cannot wait to test them out.
this is the barrel I wanted for my project. I am very pleased with the quality and it shoots great too.
Goes on easy to an aero M5 upper... looks great and all threads worked... can't wait to get out and use it
Great product, beautiful finish. Service was the best, fast shipping. UPS made a mistake but surplus ammo fixed their mistake faster than I could cry about it. Will buy from again and so should you!
I purchased the combination receiver and 24" barrel. Both appear to be high quality products and I received fast shipment.