Black Hole Weaponry 20" Rifle-Length Stainless Steel 1:8 Polygonal Rifled Barrel - 6.5 Creedmoor - DPMS Compatible
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 20" HBAR Profile
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:8 Polygonal 3 groove
- feed ramp is included
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block
- Threading (TPI): 5/8x24"
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A. in St. Helens, Oregon
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great looking barrel with excellent finish. I have used BHW products several times in the last and this is as good as any other I have seen. Test fit is nice, waiting to bolt everything up and see how it all performs, but if looks and initial impressions are any indicator everything this will be a great piece in a good quality build. Great price, fast shipping from SAA.