Bravo Company GunFighter Tactical Charging Handle 5.56 with MOD 3B Large Latch
Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM® has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.
Optimizing the contours into a snag-free profile that facilitates immediate manipulation with an end user’s reaction side grip. The range of BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles is available with both ambidextrous and MIL-SPEC controls.
**NOT compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt carrier groups.**
A Charging Handle for the 21st Century Gun Fighter
- A NEW Charging Handle and Extended Latch System
- The Mod 3B latch extends past the main body of the charging handle by approximately 1.14"
- For comparison a USGI handle latch extended past the main body of the charging handle by approximately .85"
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 Direct Impingement Weapon Systems.
- Charging Handle Machined from 7075 T6 Billet
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- GFH - Mod3B (large latch)
- Made in the USA by Bravo Company