Bravo Company GunFighter Tactical Charging Handle 5.56 with MOD 3X3 Large Latch - AMBI
Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM® has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.
**NOT compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt carrier groups.**
A Charging Handle for the 21st Century Gun Fighter
- A NEW Charging Handle and Extended Latch System
- AMBIDEXTROUS Design
- The Mod 3X3 latches extend past the main body of the charging handle by approximately 1.14""
- For comparison a USGI handle latch extended past the main body of the charging handle by approximately .85"
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 Direct Impingement Weapon Systems.
- Charging Handle Machined from 7075 T6 Billet
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- GFH - Mod3B (large latch)
- Made in the USA by Bravo Company