CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Pistol with One 30-Round Magazine 91352
Finally available for public consumption is the much anticipated Scorpion sub-gun. Imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7¾” barrel. Equipped with our newly designed low-profile sights, its rear sight has four different aperture sizes for everything from close quarters to way out there. The sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. 2016 models now feature 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle. Also added is a QD sling swivel pocket integrated into the rear sling attachment point.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
Our favorite accessory for the Scorpion pistol is our new arm brace adapter, which quickly and easily adds an AR-style pistol buffer tube to the rear of the action, enabling the use of an arm brace for added stability.
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol is legally classified by the ATF as a pistol, and is intended by CZ-USA to be used as a pistol. Under current federal law and ATF policy attaching a stock to this pistol – or attaching a device which is then used as a stock or intended to be used as a stock – constitutes the making of a short-barreled rifle which requires registration with ATF and the payment of the applicable tax. Users of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol bear the sole responsibility for ensuring their use of the firearm complies with all local, state, and federal firearms laws.
- Product Name: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol
- SKU: 91352
- Firearm Type: Handgun
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Round
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger: MechSA
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 18x1 right-hand and 1/2x28
- Barrel Length: 7.72
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Overall Length: 16.0 in
- Height: 9.4 in
- Safety Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.