Black D&H Industries 10 Round AR15 Magazine with Yellow Magpul Anti-Tilt Followers
New U.S.G.I, mil-spec, 10 round, alloy magazine. Made by D&H Industries factory in WI, USA. These meet or exceed current US mil-spec standard and all come with Magpul Gen.3 No-tilt Visibility YELLOW followers. These mags work perfectly and drop cleanly from the mag well. These shorter 10-round mags are great for Bench Rest shooting as well as Prone (vs. the longer 30 round mags that extend past the pistol grip).
- U.S.G.I./STANAG Milspec design in a 10 round 6061-T6 Aluminum Mag Body
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Compatible with any rifle or pistol that takes AR mags
- GREAT for Bench Rest or Prone shooting (vs. longer 30's)
- MAGPUL Gen. 3 Anti-Tilt High-Vis YELLOW Follower for increased reliability
- Stainless SPRINGS: Pre-Compressed and Passivated for Consistent Performance and Long Life
- BLACK Mil-Spec Hardcoat Anodized with PTFE Coating
- Manufactured in WI, U.S.A.
- LEGAL IN EVERY STATE IN THE UNION!
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Decent mag at a good price, feeds 223 and 300 Blackout perfectly fine.
Keeping a well made, USGI mag in all my builds, lately. State limits capacity but you need some 10' s when you hit the range
This mags are very light and slide in and out of the mah well easily. Very easy to load cycle freely no hang ups. The only thing to know is that the base plate says saa and if you are like me you know these are d&h mags with saa base plates still d&h. So don't be surprised or think they got over on you. These are d&h mags and they are of very good quality. I would recommend these to a friend.
Nice Mag. Sucks that I am limited to just 10 rounds. Just a serf in the Fascist State of Kalifornia
Great mag, awesome price and fast shipping!!!!
I'm stuck in the commie state of NY where gun rights are disregarded by selfish politicians. As of now only ten round magazines are allowed. I bought these mags for a Kel-Tech SU16. They fit better than the Poly mags that come with the rifle. I cycled them with snap caps and performed flawlessly.