DPMS Panther Oracle 5.56 NATO AR-15 Carbine - New in Box
Whether you are buying your first AR rifle, or need an affordable yet accurate plinking gun, the Panther Oracle is for you. Includes one 30 Round Magazine. Factory New in box Semi-Auto Rifle.
- 16" Lite Contour w/A2 flash hider (birdcage)
- 4140 chrome-moly steel
- 6 grooves, right-hand 1x9 twist, button rifled
- 5.56x45mm (NATO)
Method of Operation:
- Gas operated rotating bolt
Bolt & Carrier:
- 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec
- Empty - 6.3 lbs.
- Extended: 36 3/8"
- Collapsed: 32 1/2"
- A3 Style Flat Top, Forged
- 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black
- Dust cover
- Shell deflector
- Round forward assist
- Right hand ejection
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec
- Semi-Auto trigger group
- Aluminum trigger guard
- Aluminum magazine release button
- DPMS Pardus Carbine Stock
- DPMS Glacialguards; Oval Carbine Length
- Aluminum Delta Ring
NOTE: The site listed price is for FFL transfers ONLY.
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Solid rifle, well made. Good fit and finish, good staking. Couldn't build one for what I paid. Crappy stock trigger is only low point but easily fixed in a half hour and .50 cents, cut and bent the springs for less trigger pull pressure, put a longer grip bolt in to eliminate most of the creep and lite polish compound on the sear surface. Getting nice groupings at 100 yards with a sub $100 Bushnell 40mm 3X9 Scope!
I finally got a chance to fire my rifle and this being my first AR I was very pleased with how it performed. It didn't take long to sight in.The DPMS ORACLE is a good buy for the money.
I've had this AR for a long time now, i have shot hundreds of rounds if not thousands through it now. i have a detailed review at my youtube channel at youtube.com/mrcollegeprepper. i have used lots of steel and brass cased ammo of different grains. haven't had one FTF, FTE or any other of malfunction. i got it when they were selling it for $555 so i got a sweet deal.
Simply a great quality base rifle that performs as advertised. DPMS continues to deliver quality in this inexpensive AR.
this rifle is the best for its price. shoots cheap steel case ammo like a champ. no recoil at all. very smooth operation.the a3 flat top is perfect for mounting optics.people were choosing this rifle over smith and wessons.this is the best rifle i have ever bought.
The rifle is well built, nice fit & finish, and super accurate! Surplus Ammo & Arms offers this rifle for a great price, they return calls & emails promptly, but it can take 2-3 WEEKS for delivery to your local FFL.
Great rifle with price point that's easy on the pocketbook. Slap on the optic of your choice and you have a nice entry level black gun.
I've shot brass or steel cased ammo without a hitch.
This is a great rifle for the price; the upper and lower fit nicely and all parts appear to be high quality for the relatively low price. I was debating whether to build one or buy one, but for this price it's a no-brainer, especailly with the case and two mags.
My only minor complaint is that it took about a week and a half (10 total days - not business days) for the rifle to ship; however, it was well worth the wait and the SA&A guys made the FFL transfer very easy.
This rifle has a solid feel to it. Upper and lower match up tight and all parts seem made well. The pardus stock is tight with no slack but has an odd curve to it which is the only reason it only got 4 stars.
Only fired federal 55gr thru it but 300 rounds/zero problems. great price unless you are going to build one and hope it all matches up.