SAA - Complete Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) MPI, Nitride -3-Flat M16 .223/5.56/300AAC - x5 BCG's
This SAA bolt carrier group offer smooth, reliable cycling as well as excellent quality and unsurpassed value. These carriers are fully assembled, ready to go. Drop-in, check headspace, and you are ready to shoot.
- New AR15 Bolt Carrier Group
- Fully Assembled Bolt & Carrier Assembly
- Caliber: .223/5.56 & 300AAC
- Carrier Material: 8620 Nitride Treated
- Bolt Material: 9310 Nitride Treated
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Bolt
- Properly Staked Carrier Key
- M16 (Full) 3-Flat Carrier has Forward Assist Serrations
- Firing pin
- Retaining pin
- Cam pin
- All Parts Made in the USA
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good doing business with these people again used to do lots of business back in the day Monroe Washington Evergreen Fairgrounds with Mr James Bigelow very surprised at the quality of these economy class bolt carriers very well made excellent people to deal with their in Montana I'm glad they escaped the People's Republic of Washington State I'm former Army infantry don't hesitate to purchase these bolt carrier groups they're good to go
Excellent price for a solid product
I couldn't find a better price for standard mil-spec BCG's. I haven't put any of these to the test, yet, but wanted them just in case I want to do more builds.
Only time will tell how well they hold up.
Product seems great, especially for the price.
Bought these on a whim.
Machining seems nice enough. Slightly rough on the outside, but all the moving surfaces seem very well machined.
Bolt passed the "standing" test easily.
Headspaced in all five barrels ok.
They come with nice little extras like a viton o ring under the extractor.
Gas key fasteners are VERY well staked.
I have three critiques.
1. The nitrided surfaces seem a little inconsistent compared to higher end BCGs.
2. For some reason the extractors are phosphate coated instead of nitride treated
3. The SAA website is vague about BCG specifics. Are the bolts shot peened? What type of fasteners are used for the gas key?
What's the actual warranty?
My understanding is their BCGs are manufactured in house.
More information would be nice.
As it is, I think they're a great deal for what I paid. (52.00 each shipped) but I wish they had more documented information on them. When Toolcraft BCGs can be found for only a few bucks more, it would make comparison shopping much easier.
5 pack of .223/.556 BCG
They look great and function just like they should. Shipping seemed a little longer, but what doesn't these days.
I love the service and the bcg work wonderful