Heckler & Koch HK416 22LR AR 8.5" Pistol with 20-Round Mag
Get the look and feel of the legendary HK416 used by the worlds most elite fighting forces in a semi-automatic .22 LR pistol. HK partnered with Umarex of Germany to bring you the best, most realistic HK rimfire available. Whether you use it as sub-caliber trainer, for hunting or competition make sure you get the only HK416 .22 LR pistol authorized by HK. Features-Rail Interface System M-LOK/ Mil STD. 1913, pistol grip with storage compartment, functional dust cover and last round bolt hold open.
Compatible with most AR-style arm braces.
- Caliber: 22LR
- Aluminum Receiver
- RIS–Rail Interface System M-LOK® / Mil STD. 1913
- Semi-Auto, Blowback Action
- Barrel Length: 8.5"
- Threaded 1/2x28
- Pistol grip with storage compartment
- Adjustable flip up sights
- Last round bolt hold open
- 90° manual safety & Functional dust cover
- Made in Germany
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.