Heckler & Koch SP5K 9mm Pistol with Two 30-Round Magazines
The new SP5K was developed by Heckler & Koch as a semiautomatic, civilian sporting pistol (hence the “SP” prefix) that matches the look and feel of the famous MP5K submachine gun.
The SP5K is designed and manufactured to meet the definition of a civilian pistol and marks the return of the roller delayed blowback system to an HK commercial product. This operating system is legendary in its accuracy and reliability. Originally developed on the Heckler & Koch G3 rifle, it has been used on several HK firearms.
The SP5K retains many of the critical features of the MP5, including its precision machined components and attention-to-detail quality. The SP5K is manufactured completely in Heckler & Koch’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany.
The SP5K is a safe, robust, ergonomic large frame handgun. For more comfortable shooting, the SP5K is equipped with an elastic “bungee” sling. The sling is easily installed by snapping it onto the sling swivel hardware located on the rear of the receiver. Using the sling makes firing the SP5K more stable and reduces fatigue.
The overall length of the SP5K is approximately 14 inches — slightly longer than an MP5K — due to its unique handguard. The SP5K handguard is designed with special ergonomic and safety features to protect the shooter’s hand and provide a comfortable and stable grip.
Despite its size, the SP5K is well suited for sporting use. Using theproven roller delayed blowback system; the SP5K’s inherent accuracy makes it an excellent choice for target shooting and an ideal home security arm. And a wide variety of accessories can be added to increase its functionality. A Picatinny rail scope mount is attached to the upper receiver and allows for optional sights to be easily mounted.
- Covered by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty, the HK SP5K is a faithful rendering of the iconic MP5K as a semi automatic pistol.
- MP5 Type Sights: The SP5K is equipped with the same adjustable sighting system used on the selective fire MP5K.
- Dealyed Roller Lock Bolt System: The SP5K uses the delayed roller locked blowback operating system found on MP5 models - famous for its reliability, accuracy, and safe functioning
- Water Resistant and Durable Case: The SP5K comes in its own hard shell case with a custom cutout to fit the pistol, sight too, extra magazine, and accessories.
- Made in Germany
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.