IKE 16" 5.56 NATO Extended Rifle Length KEYMOD Free Float Complete Upper Receiver - Phosphate BCG, A2 Flash Hider
The IKE 16" complete AR-15 upper receiver is a high quality upper that was designed for the budget target shooter. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. IKE takes pride in the precision craftsmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled and 100% made in the USA.
• 5.56 NATO: The 5.56 NATO achieves better accuracy potential than the 5.56 chamber by having a chamber throat that is tighter than 5.56 but will still function reliably with mil. 5.56 ammo because the case dimensions are the same. This means that 5.56 NATO has superior target and varmint accuracy potential, as well as compatibility with all .223 and 5.56 NATO ammo. 5.56 NATO is a hybrid .223/5.56 chamber designed by Bill Wylde. He designed the 5.56 NATO to yield the accuracy advantages of the match .223 Rem. commercial chambering however without pressure or reliability failures when using high velocity 5.56 NATO spec ammunition.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: IKE Phosphate BCG
- Upper Receiver: IKE Billet Black Anodized T-Marked
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block: IKE Low Profile Gas Block
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Material Options: 4150 Chrome Moly
- Barrel Finish Options: Phosphate
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7(M4), 1:8(HBAR) or 1:9(M4)
- Flash Hider Options: A2 Flash Hider
- Hand Guard: IKE Free Float Keymod Hand Guard
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with Charging Handle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.