KAK Shockwave AR-15 (and more) Pistol Buffer Tube with Notches for the KAK Shockwave Blade
This pistol buffer completes a pistol build for the AR-15. Manufactured of aluminum, the KAK AR pistol tube has 12 notches that with the Shockwave Blade installed will not rotate nor slide forward when securely installed. With an overall length of 7.25" the Blade fits flush at the rear when positioned at the fully forward notch in the tube. With the Blade installed in the most rearward notch it is still very rigid as well. It is designed to use a standard milspec castle nut as well as the milspec end plate or any aftermarket end plate. Internally it is the same as a carbine buffer tube so it will accept any carbine buffer system.
As this has an overall diameter of 1.25" it will also accept most other manufacturer's AR braces like SB Tactical's various braces or Gear Head Works Tailhook.
- Has 12 notches for positioning the KAK Shockwave Blade
- Standard Outer Dimensions of 1.25" to accommodate most AR Pistol Braces
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized, Matte Black
- Installs to any standard AR-15 lower receiver
- Accepts standard carbine buffer weight, carbine buffer spring.
- Accepts Milspec Castle Nut & End Plates
- Made in the USA