Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer
Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces (the Blade itself)
- ATF approved for pistol use (click HERE to read about it)
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- Available in Black, FDE, ODG, GRY
- OPTIONAL KAK Ind. Pistol Buffer Tube with Notches Assembly Kit: KAK Pistol Tube, Carbine Buffer weight & spring, Castle Nut and End Plate
- The KAK pistol tube assembly does contain their 12 notches.
- Made in U.S.A.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
42 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered FDE. Good match. Have two Blades. Only recommendation would be to increase sling slots in size.
Looked through all the suppliers to find this item, all were either out of stock or a lot more expensive. Very good item and it fills the bill. Very good company to do business with. I will be using the a lot more often.
Service and delivery was very good.
Fits great completes the back end of my build
Overall have to say it is better then expected. Easy to adjust for the right fit and then lock in place.
This stabilizer is great .I have seen them with a better buffer tube included but that's a minor complaint
Seem s much better than other braces much closer to the feeling of a stock
Works excellent for my 9mm ar
Great Product,Feels Comfortable for a ful polymer brace
I like it quite well.
Great buy for the money, easy install, colors match magpul colors well