Magpul AR-15/M4 Armorers Wrench MAG535
American-made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)
NOTE: This is the wrench we use to build all of our SAA Complete Uppers. After so many others failing, this is the one that works every time, every barrel nut. It really is worth the money.
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP®-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Armorer's Wrench – AR15/M4
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It’s a tool I have been needing for a long time
I rated this product a 3 only based on price. It performs like any other armorers wrench, but was double the price. I only bought it because the other two tools were sold out and i didn't want to shop around.