Magpul CTR AR-15 Collapsing Stock - Mil-Spec or Commercial Size
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec or commercial sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.80 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
- Weight: 0.58 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.91 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.