Magpul EMAG 30 Round Maglevel (Window) 5.56x45mm (.223) Black Export Mag for AR-15, HK 416, British SA-80, M27 IAR, and others - with rear Tab
The EMAG (Export MAGazine) is a lightweight 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine that features a number of aesthetic and functional changes from the original PMAG®. While EMAG remains 100% compatible with the AR15/M16 platform, its unique geometry is optimized for foreign-made weapons such as the HK 416, British SA-80, M27 IAR, and others.
To enhance compatibility with double and triple magazine pouches as well as aftermarket mag couplers, the EMAG features a slim, rib-less, anti-snag profile. Front-to-back and side-to-side dimensions have been adjusted to ensure compatibility with as many 'STANAG 4179' compliant weapons as possible, including most non Colt-spec AR15 rifles.
For easy and accurate identification of loaded round count via the large, dual-sided MagLevel windows, the stainless steel magazine spring is coated with mil-spec black oxide and the indicator coil painted with a high visibility orange color. Numerical indicators are added to the body to identify 5, 15, and 25 loaded rounds. Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- These have the rear Tab on the back of the mag body
- Does not include the dust cover, Not in packaging
- Made in the U.S.A.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
E-mags for EXPORT nations are excellent. Same Magpul quality.
I prefer the E-Mag slick sides better than Pmag ribs. They slide into and out of pouches (even bungeed ones) much better. Add some 3M skateboard tape to the front edge and rear spine and they're as grippy as the ribbed ones, but smooth sided!
Too bad that Magpul is discontinuing them, as I believe.